Calling All Damsels NOT in distress!!!
A boudoir session (aka “Boudie Call”) is about so much more than intimacy and photos…
- It is about celebrating your personal beauty and giving yourself permission to be sexy.
- It is a time to pamper yourself and have an amazing time with friends.
- It is an amazing gift for that special someone
- It is beautiful art for the walls in your home. (scroll down for ideas…)
Who am I, you ask? I’m Chelsea, a moment sniper and confidence catalyst. I picked up a camera in 2012 and have been photographing intimate portraits ever since. You can read more about me here.
I am now booking for my Boudoir Marathon happening Sunday, June 3rd, 2017. Location: TBD (it will be either in Brandon or Plant City, Fl.)
I’m not telling you to BE MORE confident- you already have all that you need. I am here to SHOW YOU how to embody that confidence and ooze it from your pores when you have a shoot with me.
ACT FAST!! The first 2 girls to sign up get $50 OFF ANY PACKAGE PLUS a $20 PRINT CREDIT TO USE ON ANY PRODUCT!!! Don’t miss out!!
Step 1: Choose Your Package (I also offer A La Carte products. You will find a pricing sheet for those in your welcome guide after your session has been paid.)
The Experience Package 150
1 Outfit change
3 Watermarked digital files to share
$20 print credit
The Damsel Package 225
Up To 2 Outfit changes
5 Digital files to print/share on USB
(2) Mounted 8X10 Prints
The Goddess Package 275
Up To 3 Outfit changes
10 Digital files to print/share on USB
(1) Mounted 8X10
Little Black Book (8×8 high-quality heirloom album)
Step 2: Enter the price below. If you see a 0 in the box, you ARE ELIGIBLE for the $50 discount. Enter the amount you are paying for your session (if you choose the Goddess package, enter $225 if there is a 0) and complete checkout. You will receive your welcome guide in an email and I will be in contact with you shortly.
Step 3: Contact me if you have any questions. I will reach out to you with a final location and you can choose your time (first come, first serve.)
You May Be Thinking:
“I am not totally confident, though. There are definitely some things I would change. I gotta little jiggle here and there. Give me a couple months to work out- I’ll get some photos done THEN.”
No worries! I do marathons on a regular basis. Get on the list to be notified of upcoming events! >>SIGN UP<<
However, you are perfect as you are! I have learned many things on my journey, the most useful being the ability to be grateful for the NOW in order to get closer to what I desire even more. So. Strap on your big girl britches, realize that you ARE amazing. Yes, YOU! Right now as you are. Doesn’t that feel amazing? And guess what? I have spent years and thousands of dollars to learn all the technical stuff. I know my camera, how to paint with light and how to pose you in a flattering way. Think of me as your confidence catalyst. Your BFF photographer coach. Let me show you how beautiful you truly are! 🙂
“I’m not sure I could actually go THROUGH with it. I’d be so nervous! Do you actually see me NAKED????”
Haha! I do NOT have to actually see you naked. There is this thing called “implied nudity.” And it’s just that. Implied.
Boudoir, for me, is about how sexy a woman is when she feels confident. What you are wearing (or not wearing) has nothing to do with that and everything to do with how you feel in what you are wearing. As I have said before, we can work together to choose the perfect wardrobe that makes you feel empowered and confident.
“I hate fishnets!”
I do, too! Ever since that time I went to a pep rally wearing them and had a lovely fishnet sunburn afterward. -_-
Anyways, like I said above. Wear whatever you want, yo! 🙂
“My life feels like it’s falling apart, why would I just stop and do THIS?”
If you have read this far, take that as the first sign. Your soul is probably CALLING you to do something like this. Have you felt stuck and disempowered lately? Like you whole world is spinning out of control and the only answer to any question you have is “I don’t know?”
You likely have lost faith in yourself. I have been there and I know it is not fun. That is why doing this work is really my soul mission. A session like this can help lift you up. You not only improve simply by showing yourself that you ARE WORTH taking this time for you, but you will also feel recharged and renewed after an experience of empowerment.
If you have a complicated relationship with yourself and your body you are NOT alone. Rediscover your Goddess within! Don’t worry, I will be right there to help you!
“I don’t even know who I AM.”
Yes you do.
No matter how lost you feel, you can always find yourself. It is never a bad time or too late to reconnect with who you truly are. NO matter your age, your size, your ethnicity.
“I can’t afford it. 🙁 “
My solution: payment plans. Pay at least 50% down and you can secure your spot for that day. The remaining balance is due ONE WEEK before the actual shoot. (There are no refunds on retainers/partials)
Also, I allow girls to share timeslots. If you want to go 50/50 with a friend and split the time, you are more than welcome to. You can do the sessions together and really enjoy the experience on an even deeper level.
Transparency is the new black! Here’s what you can expect:
Before we begin…
- Every woman has her own style. I work with you to highlight your own personal style in a way that feels amazing for you.
- When you arrive, we will explore your goals over champagne so I can get to know you a little better.
- I will send you a pdf guide detailing hair, makeup, flattering outfits, and accessories so that you are well prepared beforehand.
The day of…
- we will look through your outfit choices and accessories to find the right look- one that feels and looks great to you. This is your chance to unleash your inner goddess!
- We will have a fun and sexy playlist going to get you in the mood and once you feel totally relaxed and comfortable, the fun will begin!
- I will utilize my extensive knowledge of lighting, angles and posing to guide you into poses that will not only create the illusion of whatever shape you desire but will enhance all of your assets while minimizing any perceived flaws you may have.
During the session…
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled time (but no more than 15 minutes, please.) This will give us plenty of time to prepare and not waste a moment of your session. My husband and/or assistant will be available to escort you to the shooting location. Please come camera ready- hair and makeup. You can change when you get here into whatever outfits we choose.
- I will work with the environment and lighting in an artistic way while guiding you into posing that flatters your body type. You can be as modest or as scandalous as you like!
- You may choose to stay fully clothed, topless or even fully nude… no matter what I will always be respectful of your choices and there is never any pressure to reveal more than you are comfortable with.
Revealing your photos…
- Within about 30 days, I will have your images ready and fully retouched. My retouching style is clean and minimal, and my careful selection process weeds out any photos that are unflattering. If you would like your images faster, I offer a 7-day express add-on for only $75.
- You will be provided a link to your images in a private viewing gallery where you can download, share, and print from the privacy of your own home. There is no pressure from me to purchase anything after the session, however I am available to meet in person or over skype to help you navigate your buying options.
What’s included in your session?
- Refreshments and snacks the day of the shoot.
- 30-60 minutes (plus 15 minutes pre-session get-to-know-you) of shooting
- Professional editing/retouching
- Private gallery for viewing and sharing (prints and digital files are available for an additional fee)
Still not sure? Go ahead, ask me anything! Feel free to browse my other galleries to get a feel for my style.
Chelsea Shoots People Boudoir Policies:
Retainer and Payment
- A non-refundable retainer equal to 100% of your session fee is due at the time of booking to reserve your date.
- Your final balance is due 24 hours prior to your scheduled session.
- Unless stated otherwise, session fee does not include photographic images, prints or digital files.
- No part of any order will be released until payment is received in full.
Rescheduling and Cancellation
- I totally understand that sometimes the unexpected happens and you may need to cancel your session. If that happens, please let me know as soon as possible so that I can accommodate you by adding you to the next boudie call or change your time (if possible.)
- Requests to reschedule with less than 72 hours notice will result in forfeiture of any fees paid to date.
- Cancellation of your session will result in forfeiture of any fees paid to date.
- It is important during a boudie call marathon to arrive on time so that each beautiful client has the same positive experience and benefits from my full attention so that we can maximize every session.
- Please be respectful of my time and yours by arriving no more than 15 minutes early.
- If you arrive late unfortunately we will not be able to make up that time.
- Additional time may be added to your session for $75/hour (and is subject to availability.)
Hair and Makeup
- I strongly encourage you to schedule a salon appointment for hair & makeup prior to your session.
- However, if you do not opt for a professional makeup/hair session, please arrive with your hair and makeup camera-ready. This means: dry hair and (at minimum) foundation, powder, mascara and lipstick. Makeup is not required and if you feel most confident with messy hair and a clean face, do that! (plus, teach me your ways!!!!) 😉
During your session
- If there is a specific pose or “look” you are going for, please let me know before the session. Feel free to send me links to ideas you have!
- I will do my best to accommodate special requests and to achieve your desired results. However, I do maintain ultimate artistic direction and control over the session.
- No cameras, mobile phones or any other photographic recording devices are permitted during any of our sessions.
- From time to time I may set up a camera to film myself for marketing and training purposes. If you do not want to be on video, please let me know prior to your session. (will be included in the contract agreement.)
- Due to the sensitive nature of the session, you are more than welcome to bring along a friend or female family member for moral support. Please NO MALES unless you are married. (Please inquire for couples’ rates. Please understand that for couples, I will have security present while shooting to maintain safety and intergrity. I hope you understand.)
Privacy and Copyright
- I understand the sensitive nature of boudoir photographs. Although I do retain copyright of all of our images, I will NEVER publish your images, for any reason, without your expressed, written consent.
- Out of respect for the nature of my business, I do ask that you do not make any authorized reproductions or alterations to any photographs that I provide to you. (including, but not limited to adding filters, cropping or converting images to black and white.)
- For any images that you share on social media, please make sure to tag Chelsea Shoots People.
- Please do not take screenshots from your private gallery to share. This is in direct violation of the copyright agreement.
- I will spend time carefully retouching your photographs that look like you and not an airbrushed barbie doll.
- I believe heavy retouching is not always necessary, but will happily apply photo enhancements such as removing glare from glasses, tan lines, tattoos, stray hairs, scars, body reshaping and removing unwanted elements from photos.
- All prints are self-service and fulfilled by a 3rd-party lab. I will do my absolute best to ensure timely delivery and that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- You will also have the option of downloading high-quality image files of all of your images that you can print privately at your preferred print company.
Re-shoots, Returns & Refunds
- I will make every effort during the entire process to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your decision to book a boudoir session. Your comfort and happiness is extremely important to me.
- There is no charge for any necessary re-shoots due to technical issues or any unforeseen circumstances that may arise.
- Due to the nature of custom photography and printed products, once a product has been ordered it is considered final and therefore non-refundable and no refunds shall be permitted.